Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nikon D3000 Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens


Nikon D3000 Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens

The D3000 is compatible with a broad range of world-famous Nikkor lenses and includes the versatile 3x, 18-55mm Zoom-Nikkor with Silent-Wave Motor autofocusing and Nikon VR image stabilization to combat picture blur caused by camera shake for sharper handheld pictures. Special moments are captured faithfully at up to 3 frames-per-second and displayed on a bright, 3-inch LCD monitor. The D3000's split-second shutter response eliminates the annoyance of shutter lag. To further simplify picture-taking in special situations such as portraits, sports, landscapes, and more, the D3000 features icon-identified Scene Modes that deliver beautiful results automatically in otherwise complex situations.

Product Review

Why I decided to purchase a Nikon D3000 I had a 35mm slr camera that I used to use about 30yrs ago. I had wanted a digital one but they were always so expensive. Recently the prices came down so I decided to take the plunge. I started looking at them about a year ago and gradually settled into.

I just recently purchased the Nikon D3000 Digital Camera two months ago online for $400.00. I have always bought the one and done cameras but I really never liked the picture quality. My dad is an advanced photographer and he has always trusted anything that Nikon.

This is a great starter camera. This is my first DSLR and I couldn't be happier. I bought this camera because I wanted to take beautiful professional style photos with basically no experience. The camera's features are easy to navigate and informative. You could easily take classes with this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment