Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PowerShot S95 Digital Camera


PowerShot S95 Digital Camera

One look at Canon's new PowerShot S95 will have you moving "upgrade my digital camera" to the top of your to-do list. The ultra-slim, ultra-intelligent S95 is loaded with all a serious photographer's must-haves, including a bright f/2.0 Wide-Angle Lens and professional-style control ring for intuitive manual control. Canon's HS SYSTEM is on board for spectacular performance and image quality in low light. And, new for a compact, the S95 incorporates Canon's Hybrid IS for blur-free shooting even close-up.

Product Review

Not long ago I sold my Canon PowerShot G10 and went looking for a digital camera with better low-light capability. My plan was to buy either the Panasonic LX3, the Canon G11 or S90, but as I went shopping I learned of the impending arrival of the Panasonic LX5, Canon G12 and.

While I've come to think of myself as a mom who "needs" a point-and-shoot, in fact I know - or once knew - how to play the aperture and ISO game well enough to coax a great picture out of a less-than-ideal situation. The Canon Powershot S95 lets me be both just-get-the-shot mom and..

One look at Canon's new PowerShot S95 will have you moving "upgrade my digital camera" to the top of your to-do list. The ultra-slim, ultra-intelligent S95 is loaded with all a serious photographer's must-haves, including a bright f/2.0 Wide-Angle Lens and professional-style control ring for

No comments:

Post a Comment