Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nikon D80 Body Only Digital Camera


Nikon D80 Body Only Digital Camera

Nikon D80 slots nicely between the entry-level D50 and the semi-professional/professional D200, clearly based on the D70 design but also different enough to be seen as a completely other model. It features a ten megapixel DX format CCD (the same we presume as used by Sony in the DSLR-A100), the metering sensor from the D50 and numerous other items taken or modified from the D200.

Product Review

To anyone interested in photography, especially DIGITAL imaging, it is quite obvious that the Megapixel War continues and that the two baddest guys on the block, Nikon and Canon continue to do battle. That battle, for the hearts and minds of photographers around the world is not just

I have been a Nikon camera user for a very long time, starting with a Nikon FE (a manual 35 mm body) my father gave me in 1984. The Nikon FE, combined with a Nikon 50 mm f/1.4 lens, served me well until the middle of 2004, when I acquired a Nikon D70 with 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 kit lens.

I've had this camera for about a 1 1/2 years and have probably taken thousands of pictures. I shoot a lot of nature and wildlife; so, I've taken it into some brutal situations and never had any problem with the camera body. I have taken it on small boats on the ocean with a lot of spray and I've

No comments:

Post a Comment